Hello! Wanna play a game of getting to know one another?

Hi everyone!

Figured this could be a great way to get to know the rest of the community.

If you’re comfortable telling a bit about yourself, IE why do you like to game? What genres are your favorite? Favorite food, things to do outside of gaming, etc etc etc

1. I like to game for various reasons. It helps me when I need to cool down when I’m having a rough day, when I am bored out of my mind, when I want to reward myself for accomplishing something, and sometimes it’s just fun to kick back, and get lost in the realm of gaming.
  2. I like to play RPG, FPS, and Survival games
  3. My favorite foods, are Pizza, and Sarma (which is sour cabbage rolls with minced meat, rice, and seasonings) served with mashed potatoes and bread
  4. Outside of gaming, I like to travel, snow board, and go camping
  1. Me personally. I have always gamed for the stories and adventure. Its a whole world where i can play out being the hero! Ive been playing jRPGs since I was 7.
  2. I play RPG/jRPG and Survival mainly
  3. My favorite food is Thai/Vietnamese soups and dishes. I like a whole category. haha
  4. Outside of Gaming i… develop games… and work. :smiley:
1 Like
  1. Gaming was an escape for the BS of life when I was a kid.
  2. I don’t know if I have a favorite. I tend to gravitate towards strategy/tactical, platformers, fps, and rpgs.
  3. Homemade Chinese dumplings, followed by lasagna or meatloaf.
  4. Hmmm, I have a ton of hobbies. Motorcycling, 4 wheeling, martial arts, carpentry, programming are the top that come to mind.
1 Like